Irvine & Roberts Vineyards is proud of our ongoing level of philanthropic efforts, and we are pleased to support a variety of charitable organizations, with particular emphasis on charities in our local community. The frequency of donation requests has required us to implement a donation policy as outlined below.
You may submit a donation request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our management team will review your request and send you a letter of notification as to the status of your donation request shortly thereafter.
Please consider the following:
- We require a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice for a request to be considered.
- Only requests made by email or mail will be considered.
- Due to the volume of requests, phone solicitations will not be accepted.
- Requests for cash will not be considered.
- Irvine & Roberts Vineyards will not deliver donated items.
- Recipients must either pick up their donation at the winery between 11am and 4pm, Wednesday through Friday, or pay shipping costs.
- If your event falls within our guidelines, we will send you a letter in the mail shortly after the approval of your request.
We wish you all the best with your charitable activities, and we appreciate your interest in Irvine & Roberts Vineyards!
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com